Swapan Bhattacharya, Managing Director, TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
Subho Roy, Ph.D, Vice President – Business Head
Clinivent Research Pvt. Ltd, A 100% subsidiary of TCG Lifesciences
Big Pharma training with Biotech mentality to “Accelerate Molecules to Medicines”
- Solving complicated CMC problems for NCEs adopting “First Time Right” techniques for First in Human studies
- Reducing timelines by utilizing optimized “Drug Development Engine”
- Leveraging innovative technologies embedded in Process Research and Development for API
- Utilization of dynamic cost structure model
- Tapping global resource pool
- US management oversight operation
- 24 hr/day for solving problems and deliveries
- Smooth tech transfer for API in a global setting
- Implementing collective expertise of globally based scientists, scientific project managers and engagement
with client-based approach
- Maintaining transparency and IP protection
Joseph D. Armstrong, III, Ph.D, COO, TCG GreenChem, Inc. (NJ & VA, USA)
Subho Roy, Ph.D. Vice President – Business Head, Clinivent Research Pvt. Ltd, A 100% subsidiary of TCG Lifesciences
Swapan Bhattacharya, Managing Director
TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Gopal Sirasani, Director, CDMO Business Development and Technical Operations
WHY BOOK YOUR V.I.P SEAT NOW?
You will be amongst 10-15 Industry thought leaders from a mix of large Pharmaceutical Institutions ensuring you are given ample opportunity to raise questions and contribute from a strategic perspective. You can wine, dine and network with industry leaders who face common challenges in 60-minute roundtable discussions that enable you to share ideas and lessons learned. The dinner will be facilitated by expert moderators, these sessions provide a valuable dialogue with peers on current challenges and topical issues. There is no media, marketing or press, just pure and honest discussion to help solve your key strategic challenges for the next 3-9 months.rnrn
Meet the Facilitators
The Dinner will be lead by our expert facilitators
Dr. Joseph D. Armstrong, III, Ph.DCOO TCG GreenChem, Inc (NJ & VA, USA)
Dr. Sanjoy Kumar Mahanty, Ph.DVice President, Head of Business Development TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd
Dr. Subho Roy, Ph.DVice President – Business Head Clinivent Research Pvt. Ltd, A 100% subsidiary of TCG Lifesciences
Vishal Rajput, Ph.DVice President, Business Development TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
Swapan BhattacharyaManaging Director TCG Lifesciences Pvt. Ltd.
Dr. Gopal Sirasani, Ph.DAssociate Vice President TCG GreenChem, Inc.
More about TCG Lifesciences
At TCG, we address these needs with a proven strategy utilizing the following inherent strengths: Top tier and experienced people from big-Pharma , High end technology platforms and science, like continuous chemistry, catalysis , Large PRD group working across the globe , Operational synergies amongst group companies , Trust-based client relations and depth of engagement spanning two decades and World class facilities and infrastructure. We deliver integrated end-to-end solutions to the global life sciences’ industries.