In the present study, we established an automated perfusion process for increasing viral particle yield in viral vector and vaccine manufacturing.
- Process Integration of upstream and downstream operations
- Setup the automation of the VHU® Perfusion Bioreactor
- Automating the Cell Production Phase Cell
- Automating the Virus Production Phase
Maurizio Cattaneo, Founder and CEO, Artemis Biosystem
- Enhanced understanding of the cell culture process, relevant to cell metabolism and process characterization
- Increased coverage of multi-day processes, which students can access on-site or remotely
- Augmented diversity of online sensors targeting process parameters traditionally measured offline (e.g. cell concentration)
- Enriched data science tools for analyzing raw measurements and motivating process control strategies
Jean-François Hamel, Chemical Engineering Department, MIT
WHY BOOK YOUR V.I.P SEAT NOW?
Be amongst 10-15 Industry & Research leaders from large Biopharmaceutical Institutions ensuring you are given ample opportunity to raise questions and contribute to the Roundtable topics from a strategic & business perspective; Wine, dine and network with your peers who face common challenges in 60-minute roundtable discussions that enable you to share ideas and lessons learned from a PAT perspective; Facilitated by expert moderators, the two roundtable sessions provide a platform for a dialogue with peers on your current PAT challenges and new technological options; No media, marketing or press, just pure and honest discussion to help solve your key business & technical challenges for the next 3-9 months.
Meet the Facilitators
The Dinner will be lead by our expert facilitators
Maurizio CattaneoFounder and CEO Artemis Biosystem
Jean-François HamelChemical Engineering Department MIT
More about Hamilton
Hamilton offers measuring solutions for a complete measurement loop, including sensors for pH, dissolved oxygen, conductivity, viable and total cell density, and ORP. Our products are characterized by proven quality and outstanding performance, backed by over 50 years of engineering and manufacturing expertise in innovative design